Having filmed consistently throughout Covid in highly controlled and safe environments, Luke is well versed in filming in a compact, responsible, and effective way. For more information on this, visit his organization at
Luke makes an concerted effort to own his favorite equipment so that he can offer the very best to any of his clients, regardless of budget. His packages are customized for efficiency and maintained to eliminate unexpected snafus on set. Here's a brief overview of what Luke has to offer.
- Arri LF, Arri Amira, Red 6K Weapon, Mavic 2 drone
- Compact zooms and prime lenses, monitors and support.
- Up to a 2 ton lighting package with HMI, Kinos, tungsten, LEDs, etc. as well as compact docmentary packages
- Up to a 2 ton grip package including jib arm, slider, stands, rags, hardware, rolling carts, etc.
- Spoiler Alert Radio - A comprehensive interview with Luke Geissbühler on his projects and approach to filmmaking.
- OKGo - The making of the most difficult Steadicam shot you'll ever see.
- Tribeca Panel - DPs, Luke Geissbühler, Nick Bentgen, Zachary Heinzerling, and Ben Kutchins discuss the state of modern cinematography.
- Steelcase 100 Minds - Luke joins Deepak Chopra, John Hockenberry, Jamie Dimon and many others for 100 visions of the future.
- TEDx Talk - Luke Geissbühler's talk on project based learning.
- Buck - Homepage for the documentary on the fascinating real life horse whisperer.
- Helvetica - Homepage of the design documentary series on type, object design and urban planning.